Cracker Barrel Baked Macaroni and Cheese RecipeIngredients
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar (8 ounces), divided
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni (8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Buttered Bread Crumbs
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Blend in flour, salt and mustard.
- Add milk. Stir constantly until sauce thickens a little.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cheese, heat until melted, stir contantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook macaroni as directed on the package and drain.
- Combine with sauce in a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese, then buttered bread crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375' about 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
If You Like this Recipe -- Get More Secret Recipes from Cracker Barrel...
...and All of Your Favorite Restaurants like:
Photo of Baked Mac & Cheese is by William Jones - http://www.thefoodspot.com/ and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0) License.